Monro-Jet single point rotating nozzle
MONRO-JET® nozzles combine the high power of a spot jet with the high efficiency of a flat jet.
Can be used with all approved high pressure couplings and lance mounted.
This model can be used up to a working pressure of 1500 bar. < br> Thanks to their compact design, MONRO-JET® nozzles can be used both in construction and civil engineering for surface treatment and cleaning.
Features and benefits:
- A head with very high efficiency compared to the competition
- Higher levels of cleaning performance
- Consistent jet quality
- Long life
- Easy to install and remove
- Quick and easy repair kit replacement
- Sea cleaning
- Casting cleaning and tarnish
- Surface treatment
- Concrete demolition
- Surface coating removal
- Removal of bituminous layers
- Removal of paint
- Working pressure (bar) max. 1500
- Temp. work (° C) max. 100
- Entry M26 F
- Angle of attack 22 degrees (10 cm distance = 40 mm circle)
- Rotor and seat designed to operate at 2500 b