The MONRO-JET® rotating nozzle is a single orbital rotor nozzle.
It combines the high power of the spot jet with the high power of the flat jet surface.
In the stainless steel nozzle, the rotor rotates at a specific angle around the nozzle axis and thus produces an elliptical beam pattern with only one water jet.
The MONRO-JET ® nozzle is designed in such a way that the water flow inside the nozzle body causes the rotor to rotate.
Compressive forces inside the nozzle body provide a seal between the impeller and the supporting or running surface (seat) on the bottom of the nozzle body.
This way, the flow through the vortex and the outflow of water from the nozzle body is only possible thanks to the impeller.
MONRO-JET® impeller nozzles can be adapted to suit all approved high pressure couplings and mount on lances, high pressure guns and robot arms.
Due to the compact design in combination with the aggressive action MONRO-JET® high pressure water jet can be used to remove concrete and paint as well as for surface preparation and cleaning.
Features and benefits:
- A head with very high efficiency compared to the competition
- Higher levels of cleaning performance
- Consistent jet quality
- Long life
- Easy to install and remove
- Quick and easy repair kit replacement
- Sea cleaning
- Casting cleaning and tarnish
- Surface treatment
- Concrete demolition
- Surface coating removal
- Removal of bituminous layers
- Removal of paint
- Working pressure (bar) max. 800
- Temp. work (° C) max. 100
- Entry 1/2 “BSP F
- Rake angle 22 degrees (10cm distance = 40mm circle)
- Rotor and seat designed for pressurized operation 2500 bar
Nozzle repair kit
Order No. – 000135